Snowdrops are the first flowers of the year to bloom. Their blossoming signifies the end of winter and the beginning of spring. Heat radiates from the snowdrop itself allowing the flower to melt the snow around it. Despite the harsh odds stacked against it, the snowdrop is able to flourish by creating an environment that it can thrive in. It is for this reason that the snowdrop is a symbol of hope. The dark times will end and, in their place, unmistakable warmth.
Lilah Scott, aspiring filmmaker, used to love the holiday season until her older bother, Craig, passed away. To escape the painful memories and forced smiles, Lilah decides to work at her sister-in-law’s Inn for a few months. She doesn't account for the prolific (and arrogant) guest who rents the entire place for the winter season. Take charge of Lilah as she tries to find inspiration for her next movie script, balance her duties accommodating a handsome but unruly guest, and navigate her feelings of grief and loneliness.
- Full playable story with 2 endings (46k words)
- One romance route
- Full voice acting for Anjali, Archer, and some extra characters
- Multiple choices
- Custom GUI
- Holiday Music, including an original composition by Archer's VA (Sean Rogers)
- 3 unique characters with custom sprite art and a CG
What the next update will include:
Snowdrop's story is complete. Though, in order to release this update by Christmas, we needed to cut back on some things. In the next update we will include full voice acting for Lilah, the remaining voices for Willis, and additional sound effects.
The game was made possible thanks to these talented people:
- Project Head/Writer: LegendEx Games
- GUI Artist: Valhalla
- Sprite Artist: Antares25
- Programming: Marionette
- Archer’s Voice: Sean Rogers
- Anjali’s Voice: Katie Otten
- Lilah’s Voice: Amber Barille
- Train Conductor’s Voice: Feltheleb
- Old Woman’s Voice: Rebekah Amber Clark
- Craig's Voice: Andrew Mimms
- Willis' Voice: Edward James
- Announcer's Voice: Gabe James
- Cashier: Starleeter
- Lilah's Mom: Minh Ton
*For full credits, please check out the credits.txt provided in the game's folder *
Thank you for your patience. Your support has been truly incredible. If you find any issues with this release, please let us know!
If you liked Snowdrop and want to see more of Anjali, she makes an appearance in another one of my games, Sew in Love.